The updated profile of a new car dealership is now available! With data gathered from our Economic Impact Survey, we have updated data on the average profile of a new car dealership.
The average franchised new vehicle dealership in the Cincinnati region (Hamilton, Butler, Warren, & Clermont Counties):
• Generates $55 million in total retail sales, $28.6 million in new vehicle sales.
• Employs 69 Ohioans.
• Pays $3.7 million in employee wages.
• Collects and paid $2.9 million in state and local sales tax.
• Pays $362,563 in payroll taxes.
• Pays $57,748 in real estate taxes.
• Pays $124,140 in CAT Tax.
• Spends $704,838.33 on advertising.