GCADA Members’ Training Manikin Donation Program
GCADA dealer members have the opportunity to provide CPR training manikins to area organizations such as non-profits, civic clubs, hospitals, police departments, fire districts, schools and similar entities.
Greater Cincinnati dealerships have helped more than 21,000 people prepare to save lives by donating more than $42,500 in equipment to 46 organizations since the program began in 2013.
The manikins provided by GCADA are from the Little Anne QCPR training line, manufactured by Laerdal Medical. Groups receiving these training manikins choose which product would be most beneficial to their firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Return completed applications either by email to Mike Schmaltz or regular mail to: GCADA CPR Mankin Donation Program, 2315 Crowne Point Dr., Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
GCADA Members’ Onsite CPR/AED Training
GCADA member dealerships can schedule onsite training classes with our Safety Coordinator, Dan Moeller, a Miami Township firefighter. Dan has been been a certified CPR / AED instructor since 2015 and has taught valuable, lifesaving techniques to hundreds.
- $25 per person for a minimum class of five maximum class of 12
- Classes are between two and three hours
- Trainees earn a two-year American Health and Safety Institute (AHSI) | Health Safety Institute (HSI) certification.
- Classes are scheduled at our members’ convenience and held in the workplace to help avoid lengthy commutes.
Public American Red Cross CPR/AED Training
- The American Red Cross offers hands-on, in-person classes at convenient times, in locations close to you, for individuals and organizations.
- Or, choose one of the online training options: complete the online portion at your own pace, then go in for a short session to check your skills.
- Certification is good for two years, and you can take free online skills refreshers along the way.
Public Heartsaver® CPR AED Training
The Heartsaver CPR AED course trains participants to give CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Courses reflect science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
The AHA Heartsaver CPR AED Course is designed for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.