“A Service Professional’s Guide to Maximizing Service Opportunities”
Course Written by: Larry Edwards, Edwards and Associates Consulting
Trainer/Presenter: Peter Kowcz (Coach), Coach Consulting Concepts
Wednesday, July 28 & Thursday, July 29, 2021
9:00am – 5:00pm
GCADA Learning Center
2315 Crowne Point Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45241
$200/attendee – Includes instruction, course manual and lunch.
Space is limited. Register below.
Questions? Call or email Sandy Moeller at 513-326-7100 or email@example.com.
- First impressions
- Addressing primary concerns
- Selling additional needed services
- Dealing with customer objections
- When to introduce the multi point inspection
- Obtaining the repair authorization
- Conducting active delivery: setting the stage for the next visit
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Being a team player: talent wins games teamwork wins championships