Join the next generation of dealer principals and dealership management in Greater Cincinnati for a fun-filled day of baseball, socializing and networking, made possible by our friends at Renier Construction!
- Join us on, Monday, July 17 as the Cincinnati Reds take on the Washington Nationals
- GCADA has reserved a Staples Triple Play Party Suite
- Private indoor suite, outdoor patio, and ballpark seating located on the 3rd level above 3rd base
- All you can eat buffet and open bar included
- Game starts at 12:35 pm
Registration is open to anyone, generally under the age of 40, that is currently working at a GCADA member dealership. The Next-Gen initiative was created to cultivate and help prepare the next generation of general managers and dealer principals. The Next Gen group’s primary goals are:
- To provide an introduction to your Associations and establish relationships with association staff
- To help connect the next generation of dealers to other dealers their own age with related backgrounds, in order to network
- Share ideas and establish relationships
- Develop a continuity of industry leadership from one generation to the next
To register, please contact Sandy Moeller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-326-7100, or complete the registration form below:Please select a valid form
Thanks to Renier Construction for their generous sponsorship of this event.