The 2015 Cincinnati Auto Expo will feature over 300 new 2015 vehicles, as well as some innovative 2016 vehicles that will keep you captivated.
Here’s a glance at some of what the 2015 Cincinnati Auto Expo will bring to you!
- Fabric-wrapped A-pillar trim, a 500-watt Sony audio system, and an all-digital instrument cluster
- The 2.3-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder that replaces the 2.0-liter turbo four as the middle of three engine choices in the Explorer. The 2.3-liter turbo four packs an estimated 270 horses and 300 lb-ft of torque in this application, 20 fewer horses but 45 more lb-ft than the naturally aspirated base 3.5-liter V-6. It’s up 30 horses and 30 lb-ft over the outgoing 2.0-liter turbo.
Four available trim levels including entry-level SE model, SEL, Titanium and Sport models.
- Edge now has razor-like trapezoidal stripe grille with compatible sharp trapezoid headlights for an intimidating and really well-designed front end fascia.
- Short nose, high hood and slightly pronounced wheel arches further back up this statement, while out back, 2016 Ford Edge is similarly shaped. Rear end also gets sharp trapezoid lights and a light bridge between them, while bumper features couple of large rectangular exhaust pipes.
- Fully adaptive HID headlamps that turn in sync with the vehicle’s steering to increase visibility; features available LED accents that are 50 percent more energy-efficient than incandescent bulbs.
- Hands-free power liftgate gives you access to the rear cargo area
- The base powerplant is the familiar 3.7-liter engine, making 300 horsepower.
- Front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 2-door coupe
- Pushrod 16-valve V-8, iron block and aluminum heads, port fuel injection
- 6-speed manual; 8-speed automatic with manual shifting mode
- Front-engine, front- or 4-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 4-door hatchback.
- Turbocharged and intercooled SOHC 16-valve 1.4-liter inline-4, 160 hp, 184 lb-ft; SOHC 16-valve 2.4-liter inline-4, 180 hp, 175 lb-ft.
- 6-speed manual, 9-speed automatic with manual shifting mode.
- A 5-hp bump for the 8.4-liter V-10, a different sixth-gear ratio for upper trim level
- 0-100-0 mph takes less than 12 seconds; top speed is 206 mph
- 645 hp (up 5) and the same 600 pound-feet of torque.
- Offers an extensive list of options, including lane-departure warning and blind-spot detection.